Questions? Call (314) 895-4040

Click 2 Call Submit Ticket

Click 2 Text

There Are No More Holds On My License and It Is Fully Reinstated. Now What Do I do?

If you've cleared up all the holds on your license, your Driving While Suspended or Revoked (DWS/DWR) charge will be much easier (and cheaper) for an attorney to have fixed!

The most important thing to remember is that you SHOULD NOT just go plead guilty on your DWS/DWR charge! If you do, you will get 12 points on your license and your driving privileges will be automatically revoked for one year!

The best thing to do is contact our office! We will have an attorney who is knowledgeable in DWS/DWR laws appear in court on your behalf to have the charge amended. Once your charge is amended, you will also have a fine to pay to the court, but it will keep you from suffering another suspension or revocation of your license.

To get started, call our office at (314) 895-4040 or fill out the form below!

Name and Contact Information

Ticket Information