Questions? Call (314) 895-4040

Click 2 Call Submit Ticket

Click 2 Text

My License is Suspended Because of a Motor Vehicle Accident Judgment Against Me

If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident and a court entered a judgment against you, a hold may be placed on your license until that judgment is satisfied. In order to have the hold released you must provide proof to the DOR that the judgment amount has been paid in full or that you have entered into a payment agreement with the other party. In addition to this, you must obtain SR-22 insurance through your auto insurance agent have that proof filed with the DOR for at least 2 years. You must also pay a reinstatement fee at your local Driver Licensing Office.

Once you have dealt with your Accident Judgment holds, you're ready to move on:

If there are other types of holds on your license, visit the corresponding link below

Quick Ticket | Submission